This is a global healthcare solutions company, operating in approximately 160 countries globally, employing north of 40,000 staff world wide and with annual revenues exceeding 40B USD in 2018. Though innovation and the development of next generation medical devices, this organisation has committed to improving lives through their medical technologies, services and solutions. Since their beginning, 60 years ago, this organisations mission has remained the same: to alleviate pain, restore health and extend life for people around the world.
As a Senior PD Project Management Specialist, you will have responsability for the following:
- Representing the Project Management Office (PMO) group on teams serving as PMO in the execution NPD projects.
- Building cross functional project schedules from first principles.
- Management of changing priorities on projects through effective schedule management and deployment of PM methodologies.
- Keeping the Team Leader and key Sponsors and Stakeholders abreast of organizational capacity constraints and portfolio risks.
So as to carry out the role of Senior PM Specialist effectively, the ideal candidate will have the following:
- Be qualified Degree level in Engineering / Science or related discipline and desirably with 4-7 years' experience working in Project Management environment.
- Be a dynamic team player and leader and can work effectively and proactively on cross-functional teams.
- Experience with MS project, MS Office and good team skills with a high level of enthusiasm and motivation.
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Aidan Toner on +353 91 782 110 for a confidential discussion.