Our client is a global medical device healthcare solutions company who are committed to improving lives through medical technologies, services, and solutions. They operate across 350 facilities in 150 countries, with an innovative portfolio of over 46,000 patents. They are currently looking for an experienced Senior Project Engineer to coordinate and lead site critical Galway wide Sterilisation projects of Medical Devices.
This exciting 12-month contract role.
Key Responsibilities would include:
- Leading project management activities within projects, driving project execution and sub-projects as necessary
- Responsibility to identify resource management activities
- Contribute occasionally as leader of crisis teams chartered with getting projects back on track
- Participate in implementing best practice project management tools and techniques within the Galway site
- Keep the key Sponsors and Stakeholders abreast of project capacity constraints and risks
- Monitor and communicate project status to reporting line, identifying when support is required
- Accountable for the execution and delivery of sterilisation projects
In order to be considered for this exciting daily rate Senior Project Engineer role, specific requirements for the successful candidate would include:
- Degree level in Engineering / Science or related discipline and desirably with 3-5 years' experience working in a Project Management environment
- Must be able to handle multiple projects and effectively manage priorities with stakeholders
What's on offer:
- Exciting long-term daily rate contract role within a leading global healthcare solutions company
- Opportunity to work within a global leader giving you access to build your portfolio within the medical device industry
- Potential for a long-term opportunity within the organisation
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Laura Gallagher at HRM on +353 91 782 113 for a confidential discussion.