A global pharmaceutical organisation with a significant footprint in Ireland is recruiting a Senior Project Engineer for their flagship manufacturing site in Wicklow. This is one of several operations the business run here, and where they are in a phase of expansion. This role has become available due to an internal restructure and sits within the Site Projects Team.
As a key member of the Project Team, you will report into the Project Manager and have responsibility for delivering key projects for the site. The role sits within the wider Engineering Department and will work alongside a peer group of project engineers.
Responsibilities will include:
- Lead the delivery of key projects including - communication system upgrades, electrical installations, loop testing and validation of circuits, lighting upgrades etc.
- Align best practice project management techniques to ensure a streamlined approach to project delivery.
- Map timelines and budget plans accordingly and report to the business on key updates.
- Hold a third level degree in an engineering discipline.
- Have a minimum of 5 years working in a project engineering position.
- Have a demonstrated track record of successfully delivering capital projects.
- Be collaborative in your approach to work and be an effective communicator.
- Must possess knowledge and understanding of cGMP environment.
Competitive rate offered - initially a 12-month contract.
To discover more about this opportunity please apply online or contact Treasa Prior on +353 1 6321870 for a confidential discussion.