This leading consultancy firm are working closely with a high-profile business on a network overhaul campaign. This senior project management position sits with the network projects team who are responsible for delivering a number of new HV & LV station and circuit projects as well as a number of refurb and upgrade works across the network. This position has become available as a result of a new program of works in process and the team are looking to expand.
The main focus of the Senior Project Manager role is to oversee key projects for a strategic partner in the energy sector. You will manage a multi-disciplinary team to deliver a number of high-profile projects from concept through feasibility, planning to handover for construction. A focus on working within HV electrical design, sub-station and circuit project work is highly desirable.
- Reporting to the Head of Projects, this role will work closely with an external customer on a specific program of works to be completed in response to their low carbon energy future campaign.
- You will take ownership for the delivery of a number of large infrastructure energy projects.
- Lead technical consultation meetings with various stakeholders both internal and external to the business.
- Track the project progress and align with the construction schedule to ensure timely delivery.
- Ensure project controls are in place across budget, scheduling, risk assessment, risk mitigation and other performance indicators.
- Generate governance documents and reports in line with regulatory and industry standards.
- Attend site inspections and resolve queries as they arise.
- Identify and undertake internal and external communication requirements to promote the brand and project updates within the team as required.
- You must have a 3rd level Degree in engineering or relevant technical discipline.
- Minimum of 5 years' experience working on civils/ utilities or energy projects.
- Have a thorough understanding of current regulations - ETCOI Standards, CIBSE Regs and EN Standards.
- Have a hands-on, collaborative approach to work and problem solving.
- You will be an assertive communicator, well-organised and articulate.
- A 'can-do' attitude and willingness to learn are important characteristics to the success of any individual joining this team.
For more information, contact Aisling Clements on +353 87 7521041 or apply directly.