An innovative U.S global pharmaceutical organisation specialist in patient healthcare is seeking a Senior Quality Assurance professional to join their expert team at their virtual operation in Dublin City Centre.
Reporting into the Director of Global Quality, as Senior Quality Specialist you will ensure that a quality management system is proportionate to distributor activities and is maintained. You will manage master control documents relating to packaging and specifications.
You will also be responsible for:
- Supporting of regulatory inspections
- Participating/leading internal and external compliance audits
- Evaluating and implementing corrective actions (CAPA) to address deviations, complaints and vendor management
- Liaising with CMO's and performing any recall activities required for medicinal products
The successful candidate will possess the following:
- Degree qualified in Science or a healthcare related field
- 4+ years' pharmaceutical GMP/GDP experience
- Previous experience managing Contract Manufacturing Organisations
To find out more apply online or contact Sorcha Hayward directly on +353 1 6321866 for a confidential discussion.