Our client is a global medical device healthcare solutions company who are committed to improving lives through medical technologies, services, and solutions. They operate across 350 facilities in 150 countries, with an innovative portfolio of over 46,000 patents.
This role is a new position which will provide QA support for EU MDR remediation activities and operations. The Senior Quality Engineer will join the Quality, Ops and Project group and will report directly to the Quality Manager.
This role will support the activities associated with an ambitious 4-year project going on currently.
Some role responsibilities will include;
- Develops, modifies, applies and maintains quality standards and protocol for processing materials into partially finished or finished materials product.
- Devises, implements and monitors methods and procedures for inspecting, testing and evaluating the precision and accuracy of products and production equipment.
- Participate in preparing / critically reviewing/approving NCMRs/ CAPAs/ investigations and validation activities, providing expert QA technical direction and solutions as appropriate.
Ideally, this person will have the following;
- Bachelor's Degree (Level 8) in Science/Engineering or related Discipline.
- A minimum of 5 years relevant experience working in QA in Medical Devices.
- Works independently with general supervision on larger, moderately complex projects / assignments.
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Helena Boyle at HRM on +353 1 6321870 or 0873360953 for a confidential discussion.