Our client is a global healthcare solutions company who are committed to improving lives through medical technologies, services, and solutions. Since their beginning, 60 years ago, their mission has remained the same: to alleviate pain, restore health, and extend life for people around the world. Due to recent expansions at their Irish operations, a new contract position for a Senior Quality Engineer has arisen at their Connacht facility.
* Ensure products are maintained through the full product lifecycle and that products comply with global standards and implement EUMDR requirements
* Support the introduction/implementation of product/process/materials changes to the manufacturing operation
* Generate the Design Verification protocols
* Lead incident investigation analysis (IIA)
* You will be required to carry out the completion of complaint investigations, CAPA decisions, and DHR reviews
* Conduct quality assurance tests and performe statistical analysis to assess the cost
* Determine the responsibility for products or materials that do not meet required standards and specifications
* Minimum of a Bachelor's degree (Level 8 NFQ) in a relevant technical discipline (e.g. Engineering, Mechatronics, Science)
* Minimum of 5 years relevant experience with a specific skill set (EUMDR & Excel validations).
To learn more about this role apply online or contact Anna Carey on +353 21 4511193 for a confidential discussion.