Our client is a global medical device healthcare solutions company who are committed to improving lives through medical technologies, services, and solutions. They operate across 350 facilities in 150 countries, with an innovative portfolio of over 46,000 patents. They are currently looking for an experienced Senior Quality Engineer.
This exciting long-term contract role is based within Operations and Projects where the primary function of the role is working on projects and EU MDR. You will collaborate with engineering and manufacturing functions to ensure quality standards are in place. The position is intended to be a long-term interim position.
Key Responsibilities would include:
- Devise, implement and monitor methods and procedures for inspecting, testing and evaluating the precision and accuracy of products and production equipment.
- Participate in preparing/critically reviewing/approving NCMRs/CAPAs/Investigations and validation activities, providing expert QA technical direction and solutions as appropriate.
- Ensures effective product control measures in the event of issues being noted.
- Lead and support root cause driven approaches to problem solving efforts for quality issues and implements corrective & preventative actions.
- Liaise with other department sites, functions, and vendors on a frequent basis, representing the site at various levels in the organisation and making decisions in conjunction with senior management.
In order to be considered for this exciting daily rate Senior Quality Engineer role, specific requirements for the successful candidate would include:
Qualified person to bachelor's degree (Level 8) in Science/Engineering or related Discipline.
- Requires a minimum of 5-8 years of relevant experience
- ISO 13485 and FDA regulations experience
- Experience in operations and projects
What's on offer:
- Exciting long-term daily rate contract role within a leading global healthcare solutions company
- Opportunity to work within a global leader giving you access to build your portfolio within the medical device industry
- Potential for a long-term opportunity within the organisation
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Laura Gallagher at HRM on +353 91 782 113 for a confidential discussion.