Our client is a global medical device healthcare solutions company who are committed to improving lives through medical technologies, services, and solutions. They operate across 350 facilities in 150 countries, with an innovative portfolio of over 46,000 patents. They are currently looking for an experienced Senior Quality Engineer to join their team in Galway.
Key areas of responsibility will include but not be limited to:
- Ensure, maintain and enhance compliance within Design Assurance Laboratory
- Lead Laboratory team in Quality decisions and behaviours
- Adhere to all Design Assurance Laboratory and relevant site wide procedures and practices for Safety & GMP
- Support review and release of test data
- Develop & maintain a deep understanding of processes and products to support process improvements
- Lead Audit preparation and follow up
- Drive laboratory investigations, identifying root causes using robust root cause analysis tools and sound engineering principles
- Initiate corrective and preventative actions and follow through to implementation
- Support Change Control - Initiate Change Orders to support documentation updates, draft changes & justifications and drive to completion in a timely manner
- Devise and lead continuous improvements activities within the Design Assurance Lab
Key experience and competencies include:
- Degree in Quality, Science or Engineering and a Minimum of 2 years' Experience in a similar role
- Established and productive individual contributor.
An excellent pay rate is on offer with this role.
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Paul Wheatley at HRM on 087 344 9559 for a confidential discussion.