Our client is a global medical device healthcare solutions company who are committed to improving lives through medical technologies, services, and solutions. They operate across 350 facilities in 150 countries, with an innovative portfolio of over 46,000 patents. They are currently looking for a Senior R&D Released Product Engineer.
This exciting contract role where the successful candidate will be involved in making sure the client's products are maintained through the full product lifecycle and that these products comply with evolving global standards.
Key Responsibilities would include:
- Technical expert responsible for sustaining Mature and Legacy Products, extending the product life in existing markets as well as supporting new geographies and developing markets.
- Lead and participate in design and peer reviews for changes.
- Assess the patient risk appropriately for any design change.
- Support the introduction/implementation of product/process/materials changes to the manufacturing operation.
- Monitor and evaluate safety practices and ensure compliance with legislation and understand and operate to departmental and company quality procedures.
- Represent externally with customers and provide technical support on field related activities such as sales team training/education, extending product lifecycles, emerging markets, account support, and complaint investigations.
In order to be considered for this exciting daily rate Senior R&D Released Product Engineer, specific requirements for the successful candidate would include:
- Qualified to Minimum of a Bachelor's degree (Level 8 NFQ) in Engineering/Science or a related discipline
- 5+ years' experience within the medical device industry
What's on offer:
- Exciting long-term daily rate contract role within a leading global healthcare solutions company
- Opportunity to work within a global leader giving you access to build your portfolio within the medical device industry
- Potential for a long term opportunity within the organisation
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Laura Gallagher at HRM on +353 91 782 113 for a confidential discussion.