HRM have been retained by a global organisation to appoint a Senior Recruiter to operate out of various divisions and the corporate HQ group. You will have a specific focus on all type of corporate roles such as Finance, Strategy and Development, Sustainability, HR, Legal, Procurement, as well as some more technical roles. You will work closely with the international recruitment team and will occasionally work together with recruiters from the other divisions.
As the Senior Recruiter, you will be a highly motivated individual with previous experience in a fast-paced role.
- Working closely with your stakeholders to deliver a quality recruitment service; determining the role to be recruited, key skills and accountabilities, in addition to writing compelling advertisements which drive responses via job boards and social media.
- To attract a suitable calibre for roles you will be required also to contact candidates directly using direct searching tools including LinkedIn Recruiter and CV Library.
- Managing the hiring process from end-to-end, which includes placing advertisements, acknowledging all responses, screening candidates against key criteria and presenting shortlists to hiring managers.
- Using an Applicant Tracking System daily you will ensure candidate information is updated regularly and kept in line with GDPR regulations.
- Scheduling interviews and feedback calls - this requires the ability to plan your workload effectively.
- Suggesting and implementing ideas which make a more effective team.
- Engaging in ad-hoc projects which support talent acquisition.
- Managing multiple recruitment campaigns at different stages of their lifecycle, while having the ability to manage and control candidates and vacancies.
To be successful in this role, you will ideally have recruitment experience within an in-house/talent acquisitions environment.
- Educated to degree level in a relevant discipline.
- A minimum of 3-5 years' recruitment experience in an in-house environment.
- Fluent written and verbal English is essential, other languages are beneficial.
- Experience using an ATS system and following recruitment processes is essential.
- You will be an ambitious, collaborative, experienced professional with a strategic mindset
- A confident decision maker who is a dedicated and engaged team player, who can navigate easily within a corporate organisation.
For more information, contact Sarah Louise Nolan on 01-9609834 or apply directly.