My client is a large US company and a global leader in Medical Device manufacturing. With more than 4,000 employees across 5 sites in Ireland, including their HQ, this organisation are continuing to make huge developments and progress across various therapeutic areas.
To support ongoing projects, an opportunity has arisen for a Senior Supplier Quality Engineer to join the organisation on a contract basis.
- Support in the review of supplier introduction and changes, coordinating activities with suppliers and with internal cross-functional support teams to develop and implement appropriate strategies to qualify and support
- Ensure appropriate controls are in place at supplier, based on risk associated with product or service
- Provide expert QE technical direction input to component qualification strategies and documentation in conjunction with project teams to ensure high standards are in place
- BSc in a Science or Engineering discipline
- 4 years industry experience with a minimum of 2 years within Supplier Quality
- Project management experience preferred
- Strong communicator, excellent problem-solver, good attention to detail
Competitive hourly rate offered for an initial 12-month contract. Immediate start if possible.
For a confidential discussion contact Helena Boyle on (01) 6321870.