A global medical device healthcare solutions company who are committed to improving lives through medical technologies, services, operate across 350 facilities in 150 countries, with an innovative portfolio of over 46,000 patents. They are currently looking for a Senior Supplier Quality Engineer.
This is an exciting contract role with a hybrid/remote structure within a Supplier Quality and Engineering group.
Key Responsibilities would include:
- Ensures that suppliers deliver quality parts, materials, and services.
- Qualifies suppliers according to company standards and may administer a Certified Supplier Program in receiving inspection to ensure cost effectiveness.
- Monitors parts from acquisition through the manufacturing cycle and communicates and resolves supplier related problems as they occur.
- Develops and prioritizes an auditing schedule to ensure that designated suppliers are audited on a regular basis to ensure good manufacturing practices (GMP) and quality standards are met.
- Evaluates suppliers' internal functions to assess their overall performance and provides feedback in assessment of their operation.
In order to be considered for this exciting daily rate Senior Supplier Quality Engineer role, specific requirements for the successful candidate would include:
- Degree (L8) qualified in engineering, science, or a technical equivalent
- Minimum of 5+ years relevant within the medical device sector in a supplier quality role
What's on offer:
- Exciting long-term daily rate contract role within a leading global healthcare solutions company
- Opportunity to work within a global leader giving you access to build your portfolio within the medical device industry.
- Potential for a long-term opportunity within the organisation
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Laura Gallagher at HRM on +353 91 782 113 for a confidential discussion.