Our client is a global medical device healthcare solutions company who are committed to improving lives through medical technologies, services, and solutions. They operate across 350 facilities in 150 countries, with an innovative portfolio of over 46,000 patents. They are currently looking for an experienced Senior Supplier Quality Engineer. This is a 2 year hourly rate contract.
Key Responsibilities would include:
- Ensures that suppliers deliver quality parts, materials, and services.
- Qualifies suppliers according to company standards and may administer a Certified Supplier Program in receiving inspection to ensure cost effectiveness.
- Monitors parts from acquisition through the manufacturing cycle and communicates and resolves supplier related problems as they occur.
- Develops and prioritizes an auditing schedule to ensure that designated suppliers are audited on a regular basis to ensure good manufacturing practices (GMP) and quality standards are met.
- Evaluates suppliers' internal functions to assess their overall performance and provides feedback in assessment of their operation.
In order to be considered for this exciting hourly rate Snr Supplier Quality Engineer role, specific requirements for the successful candidate would include:
- BSc or BEng and 4+ years experience in Quality
- Experience working in a Supplier Quality capacity and a strong understand of suppler management
- Dynamic team player and can work effectively and proactively on cross-functional teams
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Maeve Fahey at HRM on +353 1 6321885 or for a confidential discussion.