Senior Supply Chain Planner
Our client, a leading global animal healthcare company, are looking for a Senior Supply Chain Planner to join their team on a contract basis. The role will be based in their global HQ here in Dublin.
- You will have overall responsibility for all SKU's related to a portfolio of external suppliers within a designated region.
- Provide a monthly Master Production Plan (MPS).
- You will actively participate in new product introductions, site transfers, packaging changes, etc to optimise supply and reduce impact to the business from a supply perspective.
- You must identify opportunities in supply planning, product formats, inventory management, campaigning strategy, to improve performance in key areas such as reliability, lead times, responsiveness, cost and inventory levels.
- You will provide the data to support the Global Supply reviews and follow up on actions.
- Monitor site/supply performance against KPIs. Identify and understand trends in performance & identify opportunities for improvement.
- You must have 3+ years' experience in an end to end Supply Chain position and within the pharmaceutical industry being highly desirable.
- Prior supply planning experience, as well as knowledge of master scheduling, demand planning and S&OP.
- You need to have a bachelors' degree in a relevant field.
- Competent user of SAP & SAP APO.
To learn more, apply online or contact Cian Breheny on +353 1 6321866 for a confidential discussion.