A global biopharmaceutical company in Ireland who specialise in the treatment of rare disease is currently recruiting for a newly created Senior Supply Planner position on a permanent basis. This is an exciting role with a growing organisation in their start up phases.
The Senior Supply Planner will be responsible for components management, ordering and secondary packaging activities related to the products.
- You will be heavily involved in the management of packaging and forecasting and work closely with the company's network of CPO's.
- You will be responsible for ensuring the supply planning process is well structured by setting up long term supply value stream mapping and forecasting to ensure that there is sufficient supply within the required markets.
- You will liaise with the various teams to ensure that new product introductions are managed from artwork readiness to packaging, within the given timelines.
- You will be responsible for collecting and analysing inventory data regularly and provide feedback to other members of the SMT when required.
- You will be involved in ad-hoc projects with relation to labelling and secondary packaging activities related to the products.
- You will coordinate and build positive relationships with vendors and be responsible for overseeing the warehousing, inventory, and secondary packaging activities.
- You will ideally have 3+ years' experience in a supply chain planning role.
- A background within the life sciences would be highly desirable for this role.
- You will have an excellent customer focus, communication skills and be a strong team player.
- The ideal candidate will have excellent problem-solving skills and a high attention to details.
- You will hold a degree in a Supply Chain, Manufacturing, or a relevant field.
- You will ideally have a strong systems management background.
- Competitive base salary
To learn more, apply online or contact Shannon Cox on +353 1 6321821 for a confidential discussion.