Our client is a global medical device healthcare solutions company who are committed to improving lives through medical technologies, services, and solutions. They operate across 350 facilities in 150 countries, with an innovative portfolio of over 46,000 patents. They are currently looking for an experienced Senior Technical Sourcing Specialist to support a Product Transfer project by acting as the key point of contact between operations and suppliers.
This is an exciting 12-month contract role.
Key Responsibilities would include:
- Driving Supplier Evaluation, Selection, Development, Qualification, in line with Commodity and Development Strategies
- Providing front line negotiation with knowledge of Commodity Strategies and an ability to influence design/technology/source decisions with a view of Total Cost
- Knowing, communicating and mitigating sourcing risks early in the project cycle to drive mitigating solutions and or focused Supplier Development
- Track and manage improvements in procured component Supply Risk, Quality, Material Cost, and Response / Lead Time for the full Device procured Bill of Material, (for both new and legacy components)
In order to be considered for this exciting Senior Technical Sourcing Specialist role, specific requirements for the successful candidate would include:
Bachelor's degree required - Engineering/Science or related discipline
- Minimum of 5 years relevant experience within medical devices
- Knowledge of applicable FDA/cGMP and International medical device regulations and standards and ISO Standards
- Ability to manage multiple technologies and priority changes while consistently meeting customer needs
- Commodity Management in a technical industry
What's on offer:
- Exciting long-term daily rate contract role within a leading global healthcare solutions company
- Opportunity to work within a global leader giving you access to build your portfolio within the medical device industry
- Potential for a long-term opportunity within the organisation
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Laura Gallagher at HRM on +353 91 782 113 for a confidential discussion.