This client is a highly successful Financial Services organisation, and part of a leading global company. Due to growth and expansion they require a Service Delivery Manager to play a key role in the management and delivery of new IT suppliers across infrastructure, networks and many other areas.
Reporting into the Head of IT, you monitor, control and support services delivery of suppliers into the business, ensuring all SLA's and KPI's are adhered to and ensuring the highest level of delivery to the business.
- Lead and own the service delivery function for this organisation, ensuring all IT support services delivered by suppliers to the organisation adhere to strict KPI's and SLA's.
- Advise on best practice across all aspects of incident management, as well as change, escalation and release processes.
- Manage a small team in service desk/application support, playing a hands-on role when required.
- Monitor and report on performance of suppliers to senior management, acting as the key liaison with both internal stakeholders and external parties.
- Advise on the strategy, best approach and tool selection across all aspects of service delivery management, creating effective solutions and driving a vision for this function.
- Manage and perform day to day IT service activities, ensuring systems, methodologies and procedures are in place, based on ITIL methodology.
- You will be ITIL certified with at least 3-5 years in a Team Lead/Junior Service Delivery Manager role and looking for that next step.
- You will have excellent experience managing incidents, change requests and ensuring KPI and SLA adherence by third party suppliers.
- You will have a proactive nature, making recommendations for continuous service improvement initiatives, an effectively managing service performance.
This role starts off as an 18 Month contract but there is a very high likelihood it will become permanent. Salary €65,000-€70,000 plus excellent benefits including bonus, pension, healthcare etc.
For more information, please apply through the link below or contact Dervila Corver at HRM on +353 21 4511198