New contract position available with a well-known global medical device solutions company. This business is very committed to improving lives through medical technology solutions and this site produces product for global supply. At present they hold an innovative portfolio of over 46,000 patents.
This is a new position to the business due to increased workload across the volume of projects being run within the department.
- You will report into the Senior Sustaining R&D Manager and join a team of ten others.
- You will have the opportunity to work on a variety of sustaining design changes and obsolete component redesign projects.
- Run failure investigations, analyse and troubleshoot effectively to resolve technical solutions.
- Support the production process resolving issues relating to the electronic engineering elements.
- Prioritise work in order to ensure optimum delivery against project timelines.
- Work through design history documentation processing updates where required.
- Lead on troubleshooting issues as they arise across the team down to component level.
- Act as a mentor to less experienced members of the team.
- Applicants must have a 3rd level Degree in Electronic Engineering or relative technical discipline.
- Minimum of 3 years working in a complex product-based manufacturing environment is required.
- Desirable skills include - circuit analysis and simulation, schematic capture and PCB layout, 2D drafting.
- Excellent communication skills required to work with cross-functional teams.
- Be collaborative and proactive in your approach to work.
To learn more about this role please contact Aisling Clements- 00353 87 7521041