A global medical device healthcare solutions company who are committed to improving lives through medical technologies, services, and solutions and operate across 350 facilities in 150 countries, with an innovative portfolio of over 46,000 patents, are currently looking for a Senior Quality Engineer.
This exciting 12-month contract role has a focus in supporting the EU MDR roll out for packaging and labelling changes.
Key Responsibilities would include:
- Develops, modifies, applies, and maintains quality standards and protocol for processing materials into partially finished or finished materials product.
- Collaborates with engineering and manufacturing functions to ensure quality standards are in place.
- Devises and implements methods and procedures for inspecting, testing, and evaluating the precision and accuracy of products and production equipment.
- Designs or specifies inspection and testing mechanisms and equipment; conducts quality assurance tests; and performs statistical analysis to assess the cost of and determine the responsibility for products or materials that do not meet required standards and specifications.
In order to be considered for this exciting daily rate Snr Quality Engineer role, specific requirements for the successful candidate would include:
- Degree qualified in engineering, science, or a technical equivalent
- 4+ years of relevant work experience within the medical device industry
- Project management experience would be an advantage
What's on offer:
- Exciting long-term daily rate contract role within a leading global healthcare solutions company
- Opportunity to work within a global leader giving you access to build your portfolio within the medical device industry.
- Potential for a long-term opportunity within the organisation
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Laura Gallagher at HRM on +353 91 782 113 for a confidential discussion.