A global medical device healthcare solutions company who are committed to improving lives through medical technologies, services, and solutions. They operate across 350 facilities in 150 countries, with an innovative portfolio of over 46,000 patents. They are currently looking for a Senior Packaging Engineer.
This exciting contract role where the successful candidate will be based within the Packaging Engineering group and will provide technical leadership in design & development of packaging concepts across our key R&D businesses.
Key Responsibilities would include:
- Responsible for evaluating materials, design, and configuration of primary, secondary, and other packaging to optimize customer benefit, operations requirements, and the supply chain requirements.
- Draft technical documentation, including specifications, position papers, package testing protocols, and validation associated with the qualification and release of package designs.
- Collaborate with Packaging and Labelling peers to identify and implement best practices for packaging technologies and packaging processes.
- Participate on cross-functional, cross-site project teams focusing on packaging design, packaging technology and continuous improvement initiatives.
- Lead packaging process development thru characterization & process validation activities
In order to be considered for this exciting daily rate Senior Packaging Engineer, specific requirements for the successful candidate would include:
- Qualified to Minimum of a Bachelor's degree (Level 8 NFQ) in Engineering/Science or related discipline
- 3+ years' experience relevant experience within the medical device industry
- Experience in project management an advantage
What's on offer:
- Exciting long-term daily rate contract role within a leading global healthcare solutions company
- Opportunity to work within a global leader giving you access to build your portfolio within the medical device industry
- Potential for a long term opportunity within the organisation
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Laura Gallagher at HRM on +353 91 782 113 for a confidential discussion.