Our client is a global medical device healthcare solutions company who are committed to improving lives through medical technologies, services, and solutions. They operate across 350 facilities in 150 countries, with an innovative portfolio of over 46,000 patents. They are currently looking for an experienced Packaging Engineer to support the design & development of packaging concepts across key R&D projects.
This is an exciting long-term contract role where the successful candidate will be joining the R&D Department based in Galway.
Key Responsibilities would include:
- Responsible for evaluating materials, design, and configuration of primary, secondary, and other packaging to optimize customer benefit, operations requirements, and the supply chain requirements.
- Draft technical documentation, including specifications, position papers, package testing protocols, and validation associated with the qualification and release of package designs.
- Collaborate with Packaging and Labeling peers to identify and implement best practices for packaging technologies and packaging processes.
- Participate in cross-functional, cross-site project teams focusing on packaging design, packaging technology and continuous improvement initiatives.
- Lead packaging process development thru characterization & process validation activities.
In order to be considered for this exciting Packaging Engineer role, specific requirements for the successful candidate would include:
- Bachelor's degree required - Engineering/Science, or relevant technical discipline.
- Minimum of 4 years' experience within a similar packaging role.
- Excellent understanding of GMP and documentation.
What's on offer:
- Exciting long-term daily rate contract role within a leading global healthcare solutions company
- Opportunity to work within a global leader giving you access to build your portfolio within the medical device industry.
- Potential for a long-term opportunity within the organisation.
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact James Colbert at HRM on +353 1 6321840 for a confidential discussion.