A global medical device healthcare solutions company who are committed to improving lives through medical technologies, services, operate across 350 facilities in 150 countries, with an innovative portfolio of over 46,000 patents. They are currently looking for a Senior Project Management Specialist within Product Development.
This exciting 12-month contract role will lead or leverage cross functional teams to evaluate, develop and manage projects for new product development and ongoing lifecycle management of products, processes, and therapies.
Key Responsibilities would include:
- Manages the development and implementation process of a company's products and services involving departmental or cross-functional teams focused on the delivery of new or existing products and processes.
- Manages contract manufacturer to ensure the project plans and objectives are met.
- Reviews status of projects and budgets; manages schedules and prepares status reports.
- Monitors the project from initiation through delivery.
- Assesses project issues and develops resolutions to meet productivity, quality, and client-satisfaction goals and objectives.
In order to be considered for this exciting daily rate Senior Project Management Specialist, specific requirements for the successful candidate would include:
- Degree (L8) qualified in engineering, science, or a technical equivalent
- 4-7 years' experience in project management preferably in medical devices
- PMP certification desirable
What's on offer:
- Exciting long-term daily rate contract role within a leading global healthcare solutions company
- Opportunity to work within a global leader giving you access to build your portfolio within the medical device industry.
- Potential for a long-term opportunity within the organisation
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Laura Gallagher at HRM on +353 91 782 113 for a confidential discussion.