Our client is a global medical device healthcare solutions company who are committed to improving lives through medical technologies, services, and solutions. They operate across 350 facilities in 150 countries, with an innovative portfolio of over 46,000 patents. They are currently looking for a Sterilisation Validation Engineer - Biocompatibility.
This exciting contract role is to provide support sterility assurance & biocompatibility activities for new products and change control, developing strong partnering relationships with these groups, at both manufacturing and design sites.
Key responsibilities would include:
- Participate in root cause investigations and continuous improvement in day-to-day activity, initiating appropriate corrective actions and following through to implementation
- Support cross functional teams in design protocols to ensure that new products/ product changes are adequately evaluated/tested to guarantee compliance with all regulatory standards
- Deliver on projects assigned and works with other stakeholders to achieve desired results within defined timeframes
- Support your projects in internal and external audits and in submission preparation, addressing any questions regarding these submissions
- Perform calculations, technical and record keeping duties in conformance with company and regulatory policies and standards to meet quality and accuracy requirements
- Review systems and processes for optimization and troubleshooting
- Adhere to all relevant site wide procedures and practices for Safety & GMP
In order to be considered for this exciting daily rate Sterilisation Validation Engineer role, specific requirements for the successful candidate would include:
- Degree (L8) in Science/Engineering or relevant technical discipline
- 2+ years of relevant work experience within sterilisation validation or biocompatibility
- Experience in the medical device industry
- Excellent understanding of GMP and documentation required
What's on offer:
- Exciting long-term daily rate contract role within a leading global healthcare solutions company
- Opportunity to work within a global leader giving you access to build your portfolio within the medical device industry
- Potential for a long term opportunity within the organisation
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Laura Gallagher at HRM on +353 91 782 113 for a confidential discussion.