Our client is a global medical device healthcare solutions company who are committed to improving lives through medical technologies, services, and solutions. They operate across 350 facilities in 150 countries, with an innovative portfolio of over 46,000 patents. They are currently looking for an experienced Sterilisation Validation Engineer to support sterility assurance activities for new products and change control, developing strong partnering relationships with these groups, at both manufacturing and design sites.
This exciting long-term contract role where the successful candidate will be joining the Sterilisation Validation Services Department based in Galway.
Key Responsibilities would include:
- Participate in root cause investigations and continuous improvement in day-to-day activity.
- Support cross functional teams in design protocols to ensure that new products/ product changes are adequately evaluated/tested to guarantee compliance to all regulatory standards.
- Deliver on projects assigned and works with other stakeholders to achieve desired results within defined timeframes.
- Adheres to all relevant site wide procedures and practices for Safety & GMP.
In order to be considered for this exciting Sterilisation Validation Engineer role, specific requirements for the successful candidate would include:
- Bachelor's degree required - Engineering/Science, or relevant technical discipline.
- Minimum of 2 years' experience with Sterilisation Validation of Biocompatibility
- Excellent understanding of GMP and documentation
What's on offer:
- Exciting long-term daily rate contract role within a leading global healthcare solutions company
- Opportunity to work within a global leader giving you access to build your portfolio within the medical device industry.
- Potential for a long-term opportunity within the organisation.
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Laura Gallagher at HRM on +353 91 782 113 for a confidential discussion.