Our client, a leading manufacturer of medical devices serving the global marketplace based in Connaught is seeking a Supplier Quality Engineer. This role will report directly to the Quality Manager and will liaise with the Manufacturing and Quality Engineers, in assessing and addressing material quality issues.
Duties and responsibilities of the Supplier Quality Engineer will include:
- Disposition of Raw Material/Component Non-conforming Material Reports
- Issuing of Supplier Corrective Action Reports and working with suppliers on Root Cause Investigations and corrective action
- Planning, Execution and reporting of Supplier Audits whilst maintaining Approved Supplier List
- Tracking Supplier Quality Performance and Reporting to Management and Suppliers
- Co-ordination of MRB activities to ensure timely assessment of non-confirming products
You will have skills and experience in the following:
- Degree in Quality Assurance or related discipline
- Minimum 3 years relevant experience within the medical device or pharma industry
For more information on this opportunity, talk to Laura Gallagher in confidence, email or call her direct line 091782113.