Supply Chain Coordinator
Our client, a globally recognised FMCG company is looking for a Supply Chain Coordinator to join their team on a 12-month fixed-term contract. The role is based in the Leinster region.
You will have, but will not be limited to, the following responsibilities:
- You will manage shipments efficiently to support the plants and customer timeline expectations.
- Manage stock levels for the warehouse of a key account holder.
- You will process export documentation for customers globally.
- You will be a point of contact for the third-party logistics providers, ensuring orders are fulfilled accurately.
- You will be responsible for the processing of invoices, credit, and debit notes.
- You will need 3+ years' supply chain experience ideally within an FMCG organisation.
- Import/Export experience would be highly desirable.
- Ability to work within a diverse organisation and to influence and assist multiple stakeholders.
- You will be a proficient user of SAP and have excellent Excel skills.
- Competitive package on offer.
For more information email your CV to to arrange a confidential discussion.