Supply Chain Inventory Analyst
Our client, a global generics and speciality branded pharmaceutical company, are looking for a Supply Chain Inventory Analyst to join their team on a contract basis. The role will be based in their European HQ here in Dublin.
- Sitting within the Finance department, you will serve as Financial Business Partner for Supply Operation and Quality management, providing ad hoc financial decision analysis for cost benefit analysis, financial support for project improvement/cost saving initiatives.
- You will be responsible for participating in monthly operations reviews including providing financial data and commentary for monthly analysis related to key financial metrics.
- You must execute month-end financial close process for inventory and related items, including preparation of journal entries, account reconciliations and ensuring that financial statements are compliant.
- Oversight of EVL inventory reconciliations with external and internal CMOs.
- 2+ years' experience in a similar role and within the pharmaceutical industry being favourable.
- ACCA/CIMA/ACA qualified.
- Proficient user of SAP.
- You will need to be have strong inventory and reconciliation experience along with the ability to work in a dynamic and flexible environment where tasks can be diverse.
- Knowledge of JD Edwards is desirable.
To learn more, apply online or contact Cian Breheny on +353 1 6321866 for a confidential discussion.