Our client is a world-leading biopharmaceutical company whose innovative medicines have helped millions throughout the world. The Dublin site is a critical business location within the global organisation. Due to continued growth and expansion as well as the scale and complexity of the growing operation they are seeking to hire a Supply Chain Manager for the Dispensary and Warehouse operation. This is a People Manager role and is required to take the lead for the running of the warehouse + dispensary operations on a shift basis.
- You will manage assigned teams within the warehouse and dispensary, and you will be responsible for their performance.
- You will oversee daily tasks in the warehouse and dispensary and be responsible to plan, organise and communicate the work schedules of the personnel in the assigned area.
- In this role, you will develop team relevant training plans with the input of the SME Senior Associate.
- You will support the Senior Manager of Warehouse and Dispensary on all area procedures.
- The Supply Chain Manager will collaborate with other business functions to ensure that the daily/weekly work schedule for personnel in the area is planned, organized and communicated.
- You will take ownership for any minor deviations, CAPA's or Change Control.
- You will need a bachelor's degree and 5 years' experience in a pharmaceutical environment.
- Knowledge of warehousing and aseptic processing is highly desirable.
- You will need to be highly organised.
- Team leadership skills: Supervision, delegation, coaching and mentoring, conflict resolution.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate with various stakeholders across the organisation.
For more information call Cian Breheny on 01 6321866 for a confidential discussion.