Our client is a global pharmaceutical organisation. They are looking for a Senior Supply Chain Planner to join their team on a 12-month contract basis. The role is based in Dublin.
You will have, but not limited to, the following responsibilities/activities:
- You will be central to the demand planning process of the business, carrying out documentation of demand figures and maintaining an accurate sales volume plan.
- You will set up, maintain and review MRP parameters.
- You will be responsible for managing relationships with external manufacturing and the completion of purchase orders.
- You will lead Sales, Inventory and Operations Planning processes, identifying supply chain improvements, and optimising customer service performance in line with demand plans.
- You must have 4+ years' global planning experience, preferably within a pharmaceutical/medical device organisation.
- You will have a degree in a relevant field.
- Competent using SAP.
To learn more, apply online or contact Cian Breheny on +353 1 6321866 for a confidential discussion.