This function coordinates and makes daily decisions which effect the third-party operations for customer deliveries globally for the organization. Responsible for collaborating cross functionally with Technical Operations, Commercial Operations, Finance, Accounting, Quality Assurance, and Corporate Compliance to ensure planned and predictable demand are provided to internal partners and external customers. This function is critical to the overall results of customer satisfaction, inventory integrity and supply chain management.
- You will proactively detect bottle necks and raise the potential issues.
- In this role you will propose processes and tools that can streamline the Supply Chain and remove waste and cost.
- Ensures Good Distribution Practices are always met.
- Through effective management you will work to ensure on time delivery of international and domestic shipments of commercial and investigational drug substance, drug product and finished goods as well as development drugs.
- You will manage the process of customer orders and deliveries in a way that is consistent with operating procedures, policies and written narratives.
- Maintains and publishes metrics relevant to supply chain & international logistics best practices.
- In this role you will implement and manage standardized distribution practices and protocols, and related requirements for contracted distribution centers, carriers, and related partners.
- Optimize global logistics through analysis and structured problem-solving techniques of shipping lanes, volumes, and activities.
- Work directly with Finance and Commercial Operations in the management of customer accounts, credit, invoicing, chargebacks and accounts receivable to support business objectives.
- You will lead and coordinate all Customer Service activities required to resolve customer support and product supply issues.
- You will support the QA functions for generation and approval of specifications for contract packing providers.
- You will need to manage the constraints for API purchases and demand.
- Work to identify and control, demand management in conjunction with artwork and labelling updates, and regulatory approvals.
- Supports the generation of the annual capacity planning, and production budget.
- Identifies the key metrics and measurable targets. Report to management on a monthly basis.
- The Specialist Supply Chain will also provide support to other functional areas within the team.
- Qualified with a bachelor's degree in supply chain/Business or a related degree.
- You should have 3-5 years' experience in international pharmaceutical (or similar regulated) supply operations, with a strong Supply Chain background.
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact me at HRM on +353 1 6321882 for a confidential discussion.