Supply Chain Specialist
Our client, a Medical Device organisation has expanded its operations and is looking for a Supply Chain Specialist to join their manufacturing facility. The right candidate will be experienced in planning and project management within a regulated environment. New product introduction and product launch experience is advantageous.
- Responsible for Supply Chain activities relating to NPI including SKU set up, project timelines, the QCR process, build programs and launch planning – for any New product SKU ranges that are needed due to MDR
- Liaison with procurement on packaging and raw material requirements for these new ranges
- Attend product group meetings and liaise with departments as required
- Maintain and update processes and procedures for planning activities
- Execute other operational disciplines of the Supply Chain Department as and when required. Focus on the continuous enhancement and credibility of the department within the organisation through a professional and mature approach at all times.
- Minimum of 5 years Supply Chain related experience
- Educated to Degree level – Business / Supply Chain – or equivalent combination of Education / Experience
- IIPMM / AIPICs qualified
- Strong numerical and analytical skills
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Chris Browne at HRM on +353 1-632 1886 for a confidential discussion.
Salary: On Application