Our client, a global pharmaceutical company, is looking for a Supply Chain Specialist to join their Dublin team for a 12-month contract. A great opportunity for someone who is looking to further their experience in Supply Chain or someone who is looking for a change to their current role.
- Due to the implementation of SAP IBP, you will be responsible for testing, process development and transaction support to capture and report performance metrics, root cause analyses and corrective actions.
- You will work closely with IT and SAP/IBP SME to grow usage, knowledge, and functionality of systems.
- Your role will report to Sr. Manager Supply Chain Planning and work alongside other supply planners, CMO operations, QA, and Ops Finance.
- You will complete day-to-day administrative tasks.
- You will be involved in the process of Supply Chain network mapping, Inventory management and Logistics coordination. You will be involved in Demand and Supply Planning (SIOP) processes also.
- A main responsibility for you will be purchase order management and invoice verification.
- 1-2 years systems knowledge and expertise - SAP/ ERP Systems experience an advantage.
- Experience with pharma or medical device an advantage.
- Enthusiastic, flexible, keen to learn and develop, can manage ambiguity and change.
- Thorough, diligent, good attention to detail.
- APICS qualification an advantage.
To learn more, apply online or contact Ellen Walsh on +353 1 6321882 for a confidential discussion.