Our client, a global pharmaceutical manufacturing and biopharmaceutical company is looking for a Supply Chain Specialist to join their team on a 12-month contract basis. The role will be remote to begin but located in the midlands once normality resumes.
You will have, but will not be limited to, the following responsibilities/activities:
- You must ensure that customer demand is correctly updated in SAP through order and forecast uploads.
- You will be involved in supporting the site's production scheduling activities.
- You will manage relationships with CMOs on a global scale.
- It is essential that you understand the compliance required to work in an FDA regulated environment as well as completing tasks in accordance with GMP, financial guidance etc.
- Using MRP, you will review and confirm purchase requirements to maintain the MPS. It will also be a responsibility of yours to adjust purchase orders to reflect material availability or schedule.
- You must have 5+ years' experience in a supply chain role, and a background in the pharmaceutical industry or similar is preferable.
- You will have a bachelor's degree in a relevant field.
- You will have a strong background managing third party relationships on a global scale, demand planning capabilities and an understanding of forecast analysis.
- Experience using SAP.
- Culturally, you will be joining a high performing team and you must be a dynamic team player who enjoys working closely with both internal and external stakeholders.
To learn more, apply online or contact Cian Breheny on +353 1 6321866 for a confidential discussion.