Our client, a Medical Device organisation has expanded its operations and is looking for a Supply Chain Specialist to join their manufacturing facility. The right candidate will be experienced in planning and project management within a regulated environment. New product introduction and product launch experience is advantageous.
You will be responsible for Supply Chain activities relating to NPI including SKU set up, project timelines, the QCR process, build programs and launch planning - for any New product SKU ranges that are needed due to MDR. In addition, you will:
- Liaise with procurement on packaging and raw material requirements for these new ranges.
- Attend product group meetings and liaise with departments as required.
- Maintain and update processes and procedures for planning activities.
- Execute other operational disciplines of the Supply Chain Department as and when required. Focus on the continuous enhancement and credibility of the department within the organisation through a professional and mature approach at all times.
- Minimum of 5 years Supply Chain related experience
- Educated to Degree level - Business / Supply Chain - or equivalent combination of Education / Experience
- IIPMM / AIPICs qualified
- Strong numerical and analytical skills
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Chris Browne at HRM on +353 1-632 1886 for a confidential discussion.