Talent Acquisition Specialist
A leading organisation based in Dublin are seeking a Talent Acquisition Specialist to join their commercial business and support the recruitment process across a multi site remit in Ireland. The successful candidate will demonstrate effective partnering skills with hiring managers, strong sourcing and screening skills and the use of effective social media channels.
This position will contribute to the delivery of an effective recruitment service within the business. The appointee will strategically introduce initiatives and ideas to enhance internal talent within the business and build a strong external talent pipeline.
Responsibilities will include:
- Managing a blended recruitment process to actively generate a strong pool of potential candidates for open vacancies across multiple sites within Ireland
- Filling vacancies rigorously with quality candidates within a short timeline
- Successfully reviewing/drafting job descriptions in line with the needs of the business
- Assessing the competence of candidates against job descriptions / role specifications
- Agreeing and implementing channels to market to include social media and online approach
- Must have a passion for identifying, recruiting and assessing talent
- Demonstrate success in sourcing candidates at all levels across multiple functions and locations
- Minimum 3+ years’ experience as a recruitment specialist, preferably with in-house recruitment experience (desirable not essential)
- Experience gathering market data and negotiating offers
- The ability to work in a team-oriented, highly collaborative environment
- Professional communication skills
- Proven organisational skills with the ability to manage own work load
- The ability to build effective relationships with internal and external stakeholders
For more information about this opportunity contact Shauna O’Sullivan at HRM on + 353 1 632 1871 for a confidential discussion.
Salary: €45000 - €45000
Location: Dublin West