An award winning, leading corporate law firm providing legal advice in Ireland and internationally are seeking to hire a passionate Talent Development Specialist to join a strong and dedicated Development team. This team will support the business through their talent function by providing a wide range of training and growth initiatives that equip colleagues across the firm with the knowledge and skills required to successfully fulfil the expectations of their role.
Supporting a progressive and dynamic area of the business through the development and deployment of a range of technical and non-technical development initiatives, this role will ensure training to colleagues on the use of technologies available at the firm. As Talent Development Specialist, you will have the responsibility for;
- Assisting the Talent Development team in the set-up of the yearly curriculum of training and development, with a specific focus on developing technical skills across the firm.
- Coordinating schedules and managing participants before, during and after a range of training initiatives. This includes but is not limited to; issuing joining instructions, administering questionnaires, preparing high quality training materials and collecting and collating feedback.
- Creating and maintaining written training instructions and online learning materials in the form of e-learning courses, training videos, intranet pages and ongoing management of online learning platforms.
- Researching, testing and developing new training related tools and technologies which can be used to support the Talent Development programmes in the firm.
- Recording and monitoring all costs associated with selected training initiatives delivered.
The ideal candidate will have 2-3 years' experience of delivering technical training sessions . You will also be proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and have a background in managing training and development programmes
You must showcase your experience of delivering excellent client service and your ability to work under pressure and respond to changing priorities. A candidate who is a team player, highly motivated and proactive with a flexible approach to work will be suitable for this culture and environment.
To learn more, apply online or contact Melissa Shannon on +353 1 632 1871 for a confidential discussion.