This leading global organisation manufactures prescription pharmaceuticals and biologics across several therapeutic areas. This company have been in Ireland for over 50 years, and today they offer exciting career opportunities across multiple functions, including Biologics Manufacturing, External Manufacturing and Commercial. This facility is a Multi-Product Cell Culture Biologics Manufacturing facility part of the Global Product Development and Supply (GPS) within the BMS network. The new state of the art facility will produce multiple therapies for the company's growing biologics portfolio.
In this role, you will report directly to the Technical Training Manager and will:
- Implement comprehensive training programs - within their assigned functions and across the whole organisation as appropriate.
- Work as a partner with their business functions to provide knowledge, advice and coaching on all Technical training-related activities. Anticipate training needs and issues (internal and external) and partner with the business to provide solutions.
- Develop training materials and deliver training as required to meet requirements for technical training
- Identify vendors to meet training needs and assist in managing vendor relationships
- Partner with the business functions to manage the Technical training budget for their assigned areas.
- Monitor metrics and training management systems to evaluate the effectiveness and efficiency of training. Proactively address any issues or deficiencies.
- Partner with content Subject-Matter Experts to design and develop eLearning and instructor-led learning solutions, applying adult learning principles.
The successful candidate will have;
- A BSc in Science or Engineering or related area.
- A minimum 3 years' progressive experience in a GMP manufacturing environment.
- Ideally have a knowledge of technical training curriculums and design processes, and development of skills Qualification programs.
- Experience in the biologics manufacturing industry.
- Demonstrated proficiency communicating and collaborating at a variety of levels, coupled with excellent organisation and planning skills.
- Proven success leading in a team environment, with flexibility to react to changing business needs.
- Problem-solving and project management ability, as well as proven decision-making ability is essential.
To learn more about this role apply online or call Helena Boyle on + 353 1 6321870 or 0873360953 for a confidential discussion.