Our client is a global medical device healthcare solutions company who are committed to improving lives through medical technologies, services, and solutions. They operate across 350 facilities in 150 countries, with an innovative portfolio of over 46,000 patents. They are currently looking for a Technical User Support Analyst.
This exciting long-term contract role is onsite in Galway, supporting all IT incidents during the evening shift.
Key Responsibilities would include:
- Respond to all incidents and requests raised via our ServiceNow ticketing system and the emergency IT Service Desk helpline.
- Provide functional knowledge and technical support to the business supporting manufacturing.
- Work on tasks to develop and/or address process improvements, training, knowledge transfer, reports, and documentation.
- You will create and update knowledge base to improve service to clients including developing written procedures, tips, reports, and support related material.
- You will ensure that company systems and the information on them are protected in accordance with company Information Protection Policies and Standards, as well as best Information Protection practices.
In order to be considered for this exciting daily rate Senior Quality Engineer role, specific requirements for the successful candidate would include:
- Experience in Windows 10 and Office 365 support, networking support and comms room maintenance and MS Server 2012 and 2016 support.
- Experience using / supporting SAP and/or SAP ME beneficial
What's on offer:
- Exciting long-term daily rate contract role within a leading global healthcare solutions company
- Opportunity to work within a global leader giving you access to build your portfolio within the medical device industry
- Potential for a long-term opportunity within the organisation
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Laura Gallagher at HRM on +353 91 782 113 for a confidential discussion.