This leading medical device organisation has been a long-time investor here in Ireland with operations in Ireland since the 1960s. Employing in the region of 70,000 employees and revenues north of 16 billion per annum, they remain one of the largest medical devices organisations globally. Since its introduction to Ireland, this innovator has proceeded to continuously invest in this country including investments in additional manufacturing and research sites across Ireland. At present, a requirement exists for a Technical Writer to join it's expanding operation in Limerick.
As a Technical Writer, you will support the Technical Publications Team for both new product development and existing products.
In addition, responsibilities will include:
- Create/update documents and artworks.
- Attend, prepare for, and participate in meetings/reviews as required.
- Develop effective subject matter expert and stakeholder relationships.
- Use a high degree of initiative to seek out information for documents.
- Prioritise assigned documents to meet deadlines and effectively multitask.
- Collaborate with team members.
- Working with the team to continuously improve processes or introduce new tools.
- Coordination of outsource work, translations and reviews as required.
- Support the team with administration and other additional tasks as required.
You will have a minimum of 2 years' experience in a similar role. A third level qualification is required.
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Paul Wheatley at HRM on +353 87 344 9559 for a confidential discussion.