My client is an international pharmaceutical group with offices in Ireland, across Europe and the USA. This organisation has an entrepreneurial culture. They are currently seeking to recruit a well-rounded Accountant, either fully-qualified or a finalist to join their European finance team a temporary full-time basis with an immediate start.
- Monthly & annual closing.
- Accruals and prepaid bookings.
- Balance sheet reconciliations.
- Working closely with the accounts assistant to approve payments.
- Sales invoicing - aged debt reporting, customer follow up.
- Bank statements.
- Cash reporting.
- VAT & Taxation.
- Finalist/Fully qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA/CPA.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Flexible with the ability to work to deadlines.
- Fluent written and spoken English.
- SAP experience would be highly regarded.
To be considered for this role, you will be a strong communicator and be diligent and driven with strong people skills and the ability to work as part of a high functioning team.
For this role, you will work from home.
Salary: up to €55,000 + Benefits - depending on experience.
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Clair Schindler on 01 6321881 for a confidential discussion.