Our client is one of the world's leading pharmaceutical companies with a strong presence in Ireland. They are seeking an experienced Trading Entity Compliance QA Associate to join their Global Commercial Quality team on a contract basis to support an ongoing integration project. The role will be based out of their corporate offices in Dublin City Centre (remote working during Covid-19 restrictions).
The Compliance QA Associate will be responsible for daily activities associated with the implementation and maintenance of the QMS, and QA activities related to (but not limited to) the ongoing project.
Duties and responsibilities of the Compliance QA Associate will include:
- Ensuring that the QMS is implemented and maintained
- Focusing on the management of authorized activities and the accuracy of and quality of records
- Ensuring that relevant customer complaints are dealt with effectively
- Ensuring approval of suppliers and customers
- Implementation, execution and administration of change controls, deviations and CAPAs
- Working in a cross-functional team to ensure all relevant quality master data will be accurately migrated as part of integration activities
- Supporting the compliance group to ensure related GxP activities which support global trading of products are compliant and efficient
You will have skills and experience in the following:
- BSc and 5+ years relevant industry experience
- Strong GDP experience
- SAP experience
- Quality management experience
- A strong understanding of industry and business, applicable legislation and regulatory compliance requirements
- Experience of Data migration /integration projects on entity transfer/compliance would be an advantage
- Ability to collaborate and partner well at all levels, globally, regionally & cross-functionally
- Ability to manage own/complex projects, and make decisions on GxP/pharmaceutical activities
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Maeve Fahey at HRM on +353 1 6321885 for a confidential discussion.