Our client, a leading supplier in renewable energy, is currently seeking an ambitious Training Administrator to join their team on an initial contract basis. With technology in more than 90 countries worldwide, this is an excellent opportunity to join a key player and innovative pioneer in this sector.
Reporting into the Operations Manager you will support the training function by administering technical and safety training across all customer projects. Your responsibilities will include.
- Managing and maintaining technician training and competency records.
- Carrying out auditing and reviews of the training registers against compliance and statutory requirements.
- Producing tailored reports on training records to identify training needs.
- Planning & scheduling classroom and online training.
- Liaising with Service Managers and all training stakeholders to support training delivery.
- Working in conjunction with the commercial department to ensure training invoices are processed.
- Monitoring and uploading all necessary documentation to produce company-wide competency profiles for technicians.
To be successful in this position, you have previous administration experience in an office environment with previous training administration experience desirable. You must have the ability to work from home and to be on site in Donegal when required.
You have excellent communication and organisational skills. You can prioritise work to meet deadlines and can follow through tasks to completion.
To learn more, apply online or contact Melissa Shannon on +353 1 632 1871 for a confidential discussion.