One of the world's most well-known and successful brands, this industry leading supplier of Irish food & beverage products now has requirements for a Training Co-ordinator to join their team in Cork.
Reporting to the Quality Manager, key areas of responsibility will include but not be limited to:
- Planning and organising delivery, documentation, evaluation and recording of all regulatory, mandatory and non-mandatory training, including refresher training, for all personnel onsite
- Recording of training on the Training Matrix and Entropy Software System
- Ensuring all relevant training documentation is completed in full and filed according to the regulatory and QSE Management System requirements
- Collection of data for monthly KPI dashboards and reports
- Source training providers qualified to deliver required training and ensure that they are assessed as competent to deliver the relevant training
- Ensure that all company procedures are adhered to in the execution of the role
- Liaise with external training providers for course booking and delivery including raising PO's
- Contribute to internal and external audits by assisting with training documentation
Key experience and competencies include:
- 2 years' experience in a similar role within a similar regulated production environment.
- or B.Eng in Science or Engineering.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- A strong team player who is flexible, reliable and can build effective relationships.
An excellent package is on offer with this role.
Contact Paul Wheatley in HRM to discover more about this opportunity on +353 21 4511190 for a confidential discussion.