My client is a leading global biologics organisation which provides comprehensive integrated and customisable services to the biopharmaceutical and related industry sectors from contract development services to contract manufacturing services.
In recent years, the business has expanded into the EU with significant investment into a new cell culture green-field manufacturing site in Leinster, Ireland.
This is an exciting time to join the business as once built, this manufacturing site will be the largest single-use biologics manufacturing plant globally.
To support ongoing projects and the rollout of onsite training across Quality and Manufacturing, an opportunity has arisen for a Training Specialist to join the organisation on a short-term contract basis.
This role will assist the onsite training team and will support the roll out of an in-house On the Job Train the Trainer programme.
- Support the roll out of On the Job Train the Trainer programme.
- Coaching on how to deliver on the job training.
- Evaluation and assessment of learner's progress.
- Complete all necessary training documentation to support the process.
- Minimum 5 years' experience related experience in Training / L&D.
- Ideally, training experience from a GMP / Cleanroom background.
- Knowledge of training systems in particular continuous improvement training related initiatives preferable.
- Knowledge of Learning Management Systems (LMS) preferable.
- Expert in technical training.
- Strict attention to detail.
- Proactive approach to supporting and developing others.
- Strong interpersonal skills - ability to build key relationships.
For a confidential discussion contact Helena Boyle on (01) 6321870.