Our client is a global animal healthcare company who manufacture, distribute and sell a range of products, from antibiotics to tablets for household pets through to livestock. As one of the market leaders in animal healthcare, they have experienced significant growth as a result of continued success and acquisitions. Due to this success, they are looking for a Utilities Engineer to join the manufacturing engineering team at their API facility, initially on a 6 month contract basis with the view of further work.
As a Utilities Engineer, you will assist with activities associated with the API site's core Utilities generation and distribution equipment. You will be responsible for:
- Measuring system availability and implement solutions to improve it to the level required to support Manufacturing Operations including Liquid Vapor Incinerator, Waste Water Treatment Plant, PW & PUW generation and distribution, Nitrogen generation and distribution
- Investigating problems using appropriate RCA tools and subsequently identify and implement right first-time solutions
- Ensuring costs of ownership of all Utility Systems are minimised
You will be degree qualified and be technically adept with operational excellence tools. You will also have:
- 3 years plus experience in GMP manufacturing environment
- Understanding of GMP and the Quality standards required in the API Manufacturing sector
- Experience of the Operation and Maintenance of Utility systems within a regulated environment
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact James Colbert at HRM on +353 1 632 1840 for a confidential discussion.