Our client, a global organisation offering a range of solutions from cyber security to compliance management, is seeking an interim Workforce Planning Manager.
Offering a very competitive day rate, you will be available to begin this role on short notice for the duration of the 3-month contract and be happy to work on a remote basis.
- The role will be designated as the Global workforce lead.
- Manage across multiple accounts in a mix of global, regional, and local operations.
- Lead and participate in cross-functional teams for global, regional, and local efforts.
- Ensure that appropriate call centre schedules are designed, implemented, and released on time.
- Ensure that appropriate real-time monitoring occurs and that necessary actions are taken to identify and address both anticipated and developing conditions.
- Ensure that all WFM team members understand their responsibilities and the business impact of their roles, recommendations, and decisions.
- Represent the company and workforce management in ad-hoc meetings, business reviews, presentations, workshops, and other client-facing activities.
- Recommend and develop procedural and operational guideline changes to improve efficiency and effectiveness.
- Create and maintain reports from workforce management platform and other sources Job Description.
- Align individual, team, and company goals through implementation of effective rewards and recognition.
- 5 years' experience in a multi-site environment including managing forecasting, scheduling, and real-time at an enterprise level.
- Ability to lead and partner in cross-functional teams.
- Demonstrated experience managing team members in remote locations.
- Knowledge of workforce management theory and best practice.
To learn more apply online or contact Melissa Shannon on +353 1 632 1871 for more information.