Our client, a highly commercial, Irish utilities company on the south side of Dublin are seeking a technically sound qualified Accountant with 1-2 years post qualified experience to join their team. This organisation is very forward thinking and are constantly seeking new ways to stay ahead of trends and be as competitive as possible.
As an Accountant in this business, you will be responsible for:
- Working with your colleagues in the Shared Services Centre offshore to ensure they are adhering to processes and delivering required information on time
- Preparation of weekly/monthly/quarterly financial reports
- Month end
- Budget preparation
- Analysis of performance and reporting on same
To be considered, you will be:
- A qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA/CPA Accountant
- Practice trained
- Proficient with Excel at a mid-advanced level including pivot tables, VLOOKUP's etc
- Experience with Sage is preferable but not essential
Salary: up to €65,000 depending on experience.
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Clair Schindler on 01-6321881 for a confidential discussion.