Our client is one of the top international commercial property companies in the world. Their goal is to be an industry leader with the best talent, the best clients and the best results.
They offer an extensive range of advisory services to investors, developers & occupier clients at the highest standard of professional integrity & trust.
They are looking for an Accounts Assistant that will be based in the Dublin office. The position is a 4 month contract position.
The successful candidate will be a self-starter, capable of working on their own initiative, have excellent communications skills and work well as part of a team.
- Processing and inputting of sales invoices and credit notes on the accounting system.
- Ensuring colleagues invoices are correctly authorised and coded.
- Communicating with branch administrators over email and telephone regarding queries on Invoices/Debtors.
- Recharging client advertising and other charges.
- Helping with credit collection and outstanding invoices.
- Facilitating bank reconciliations, bank lodgements, online banking, deposit refunds and client balances due.
- Getting creditor statements and reconciling to the accounts system.
- Enabling the monthly payment runs by entering and allocating payments on the accounts system.
- Supporting and covering of the financial team as required.
Qualifications, skills & experience:
- Experience in an accounts/administration role for at least 2 years.
- Working knowledge of MS office packages, specifically Excel and Word.
- A strong ability to take ownership and a good attention to detail.
- Super interpersonal skills, great communicator, good ability to multitask and meet deadlines.
- Experienced using SAGE and Workday ERP is an advantage.
Salary: up to €33,000
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Shannen Courtney on +3531 632 1878 for a confidential discussion.