My client, an international Legal organisation with offices across America and Mexico and now in Dublin seek to recruit an Accounts Assistant to join their organisation.
Working closely with the Finance Manager, you will have responsibility for:
- Inputting suppliers' invoices into accounting system
- Reconciliation of supplier's accounts and preparation of EFT run
- Point of contact for supplier queries
- Management of client outlays and accurate billing
- Preparation of final invoices for client fees
- Credit control
- Processing daily EFT payments
- Daily bank reconciliation including allocation of payments and posting of incoming funds
- Providing administrative support including filing, banking and petty cash
- Assist with month end closing as required
- Assist with ad-hoc projects and tasks as they arise
- Previous experience as an Assistant Accountant/Bookkeeper, in a law firm/professional services setting is preferred
- Accounts Technician or part-qualified is desirable
- Minimum two years' experience in similar setting
- Previous experience with systems upgrades/process improvements is an advantage
- Excellent attention to detail and an organised logical approach is essential
- Ability to prioritise multiple tasks and deadlines
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, daily interaction with all employees, as well as vendors, building staff, etc. is required
Salary: Up to €35,000 depending on experience.
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Clair Schindler on 01-6321881 for a confidential discussion.