Our client is one of Ireland's leading beverage companies. The company has been in operation for nearly 180 years and has businesses in Ireland, the UK and the US.
They are looking for an Accounts Assistant that will be based in their North Dublin office.
The successful candidate will be tasked with contributing to the reporting of financial information to the business and assisting in the control of company expenditure in relevant areas.
Our client is seeking an ambitious, recent Accounting, Business, Economic, Finance or related discipline graduate with minimum one year's experience in a working environment for an exciting newly created role.
- Monthly Stock calculation with analysis, reporting and reconciliation.
- Analysis of operational variances and product costings
- Management of the Capital process, including capex approval, updating of asset depreciation and asset registers
- Producing financial and management accounting reports as required.
- Participating in the preparation of month end accounts.
Qualifications, skills & experience:
- Degree in a relevant field (Eg, Business, Economic, Finance or Accounting).
- Experience in an accounts/administration role for at least 2 years.
- Working knowledge of MS office packages, specifically Excel and Word.
- A strong ability to take ownership and a good attention to detail.
- Super interpersonal skills, great communicator, good ability to multitask and meet deadlines.
- Experienced using SAGE is an advantage.
Salary: €30,000 to €33,000
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Shannen Courtney on +3531 632 1878 for a confidential discussion.